There was a time when The Beatles’ unity seemed in peril and a break around the corner. No, it wasn’t 1969 when John was in his love cloud with Yoko, neither
Jealous Guy is a song John Lennon co-wrote with Paul in its original form as ‘Child Of Nature’ during their trip to India in 1968 and published it in his 1971 ‘Imagine’ album. Both John and
Commonly referred to as “the fifth Beatle”, Stuart Fergusson Victor Sutcliffe was born in Edinburgh, raised in Liverpool, and evinced a keen artistic talent from a young age. While working as a
Top Beiträge & Seiten
- Lennon, McCartney und Sutcliffe: Was ist wirklich passiert?
- JUST LIKE STARTING OVER: JOHN'S LAST SONG TO PAUL?
- I don't know (Johnny Johnny): the forgotten song
- How do you sleep, Paul?
- Oh!Darling: Oh!Johnny?
- John und Paul: Die Reise nach Paris
- College days
- Hey Jude: Hey John?
- John: Nur ein eifersüchtiger Typ