There was a time when The Beatles’ unity seemed in peril and a break around the corner. No, it wasn’t 1969 when John was in his love cloud with Yoko, neither
Jealous Guy is a song John Lennon co-wrote with Paul in its original form as ‘Child Of Nature’ during their trip to India in 1968 and published it in his 1971 ‘Imagine’ album. Both John and
Commonly referred to as “the fifth Beatle”, Stuart Fergusson Victor Sutcliffe was born in Edinburgh, raised in Liverpool, and evinced a keen artistic talent from a young age. While working as a
Top Posts & Pages
- JUST LIKE STARTING OVER: JOHN'S LAST SONG TO PAUL?
- Lennon, McCartney and Sutcliffe: what really happened?
- I don't know (Johnny Johnny): the forgotten song
- New Version of 'Dear Friend': When Paul reached out to John.
- How do you sleep, Paul?
- Hey Jude: Hey John?
- John and Paul: the trip to Paris
- Oh!Darling: Oh!Johnny?
- About Me