Author’s brief note to the reader: “If anyone today starts discussing about John Lennon and Paul McCartney, the first song that naturally comes up in one’s mind and that defines their
Jealous Guy is a song John Lennon co-wrote with Paul in its original form as ‘Child Of Nature’ during their trip to India in 1968 and published it in his 1971 ‘Imagine’ album. Both John and
Top Posts & Pages
- JUST LIKE STARTING OVER: JOHN'S LAST SONG TO PAUL?
- Lennon, McCartney and Sutcliffe: what really happened?
- I don't know (Johnny Johnny): the forgotten song
- New Version of 'Dear Friend': When Paul reached out to John.
- How do you sleep, Paul?
- Hey Jude: Hey John?
- John and Paul: the trip to Paris
- Oh!Darling: Oh!Johnny?
- About Me