Oh!Darling is one of the most visceral, hopeless, high-pitched voice song Paul McCartney ever wrote, and it’s not a coincidence he was able to write such a masterpiece after a long
Hey Jude is one of the most memorable classic songs McCartney ever wrote, and it’s simultaneously quite commercial and structurally daring, even barrier-breaking. The birth of Hey Jude, thematically and structurally, comes
Dear friend, what’s the time? Is this really the borderline? Does it really mean so much to you? Are you afraid, or is it true? Dear friend, throw the wine, I’m in love with
Top Posts & Pages
- John and Paul: the trip to Paris
- JUST LIKE STARTING OVER: JOHN'S LAST SONG TO PAUL?
- How do you sleep, Paul?
- College days
- Lennon, McCartney and Sutcliffe: what really happened?
- Hey Jude: Hey John?
- New Version of 'Dear Friend': When Paul reached out to John.
- Oh!Darling: Oh!Johnny?
- I don't know (Johnny Johnny): the forgotten song
- John Songs